Dimensional Data |
Ball vibrators use compressed air to push a steel ball around a raceway to produce rotary vibration. The heavier the ball and the faster it moves the greater the centrifugal force produced. Ball vibrators are the simplest and least expensive rotary vibrators.
Findeva K-Series Ball Vibrators
When harnessed by proper mounting of the ball vibrator, the rotary vibration is transferred through the hopper wall to the material within. As the material vibrates, its displacement from the hopper wall reduces friction with the wall and allows gravity to restore material flow. Proper mounting also disperses the rotary vibration over a large area producing uniform material flow. Since rotary vibration is directional, material will be encouraged to flow in the direction of the rotating ball.
- Ball vibrators operate at relatively high RPM producing high frequency vibration. This makes them well suited for moving fine materials such as dry sand, flour, sugar, cement, spices, powders, dust, and so on.
- When the frequency of the vibration matches the natural frequency of the material, enhanced flow can be achieved with a minimum of force.
- It is easy to tune a ball vibrator to the material being handled. Simply increase the speed by gradually increasing the airflow to the vibrator until material flow is achieved. This way you obtain the maximum result with the minimum of air consumption and vibrator wear. Once the material moves freely, the vibrator can be turned off until it is needed again.
- Swiss engineered & manufactured for Global Manufacturing by Findeva AG.
- Produces Uniform, Directional Flow.
- High Frequency, Low Amplitude Vibration.
- Versatile - Easy to control force and frequency by adjusting air supply.
- Multiple Mounting Options - Two sets of boltholes provide flexibility when mounting in restricted areas.
- Small, Lightweight - Super light aluminum housing.
- Clean Operation - No oily mist because non-lubricated air is used. Baked enamel paint.
- Nylon End Plates - Provide seal that prevents air leakage & keeps out environmental dust & water.
- Maintenance Free - No motor or bearings. No lubrication required.
- Two-Year Warranty.
- Filtered Air. No lubrication required.
- 15-90 PSI depending on size & mounting orientation. 2-25 CFM.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature = 212°F (100°C).
- Selection based on the weight of the material in the sloped portion of the container.
- Select the ball vibrator capable of producing a force equal to one-tenth the weight of the material when the vibrator is operating at medium pressure (20-40 PSI / 1.4-2.8 BAR).
- When more than one vibrator fits, refine your selection based on the mesh size of the material. For very fine material use the vibrator which produces the higher frequency vibration (higher rpm). For coarser material use the slower vibrator.
|FINDEVA BALL VIBRATORS Selection Guide
|WEIGHT of MATERIAL in SLOPED
PORTION of BIN/HOPPER
|K-Series by FINDEVA
||2 X K-30 or K-36
- Manual Valves - 2-way manual ball valve used to turn the vibrator on and off for normal operation.
- Solenoids - For remote or automated control, use 2-way normally closed solenoid valve to turn the vibrator on and off for normal operation.
- Airline Kits - Required for trouble-free operation and long life of ball vibrators. Includes airline filter and pressure regulator with gauge.
- Mufflers - Reduce noise and prevent contamination from entering exhaust port.
- Sirometer - Convenient, compact RPM Meter for measuring vibrator speed.
|American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Global Manufacturing, Inc. Roofing Project||