GLOBAL 12 VOLT DC
Dimensional Data |
12V DC Vibrator
Rotary electric vibrators use an electric motor to turn shaft mounted eccentric weights to produce rotary vibration. The heavier the weights and the faster they turn, the greater the centrifugal force produced. Electric vibrators are much more quiet and efficient than pneumatic or hydraulic rotary vibrators. Global CEG Series electric vibrators are available in 12-volt DC.
When harnessed by proper mounting of the electric vibrator, rotary vibration is transferred through the hopper or bin wall to the material within. As the material vibrates it is displaced from the hopper wall reducing friction and allowing gravity to restore material flow. Proper mounting also disperses the rotary vibration over a large area producing uniform material flow. Since rotary vibration is directional, material will be encouraged to flow in the direction of the rotating weights.
- CEG Series electric rotary vibrators produce vibration of medium frequency and forces up to 4,300 pounds of centrifugal force. This makes them well suited for moving a wide variety of fine to coarse mesh materials in all sizes of bins and hoppers.
- CEG model vibrators run on 12 volts DC. They can solve flow problems on dump trucks and other applications that only have DC power.
- Produces Uniform, Directional Flow.
- Quiet Operation - Only noise is the hum of the electric motor.
- Highly Efficient - Less expensive to operate than pneumatic vibrators.
- Adjustable Force Settings - Centrifugal force settings can be quickly and easily changed, without the need for special tools, to accommodate different loads.
- Permanently Sealed, High Capacity Bearings - Require no lubrication.
- Heavy Duty Construction - Rugged ductile iron housings.
- Easily Repairable - Easy disassembly. Bearings, o-rings, retaining rings are standard parts commonly available from your local bearing distributor.
- Three-Year Warranty.
- Fixed Weight Models - 1100, 2100, or 4300 pounds of centrifugal force.
- Adjustable Weight Model - Weights can be set for 1100, 2100, or 4,300 pounds of centrifugal force.
- 12 volts DC, 60 amps.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature = 130°F (54°C).
- Selection of the proper rotary vibrator for a bin / hopper application is based on the weight of the material in the sloped portion of the container.
- In general, select the CEG electric vibrator capable of producing a force equal to one-tenth the weight of the material.
|Global 12 Volt DC Electric Vibrators Selection Guide
|WEIGHT of MATERIAL in SLOPED PORTION of BIN/HOPPER
||CEG-SERIES 12 VOLT DC ELECTRIC VIBRATORS/span>
- Components - Momentary push-button switch, 12v starter solenoid, and 20 feet of #4 welding cable included with vibrator.
- Sirometer - Convenient, compact RPM Meter for measuring vibrator speed.
|American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Global Manufacturing, Inc. Roofing Project||