DESIGN SERIES VIBRATORS
Hydraulic C3, CC4.5, CC7,
D4.5 and D7 Series
Dimensional Data |
Selection Guide |
Global Motor-Driven Design Series Vibrators Hydraulic
Hydraulic Design Series Vibrators use an external hydraulic motor to drive shaft mounted eccentric weights to produce rotary vibration. Because of their separate motor these vibrators can produce substantial force with moderate frequency.
When harnessed by proper mounting of the Design Series vibrator, this rotary vibration is transferred through the hopper or bin wall to the material within. As the material vibrates, its displacement from the hopper wall reduces friction with the wall and allows gravity to restore material flow. Proper mounting also disperses the rotary vibration over a large area producing uniform material flow. Since rotary vibration is directional, material will be encouraged to flow in the direction of the rotating weight.
- Motor driven vibrators are more efficient and effective at producing large amounts of force than many types of pneumatic vibrators. They are highly effective at moving large quantities of almost any type of bulk solid from fine, light weight materials to large masses of "stuck" solids, including sand, flour, chemicals, sugar, cement, powders, spices, clay, lignite, coal dust, and many others. It is easy to control the force and frequency by adjusting the flow.
- When the frequency of the vibration matches the natural frequency of the material, enhanced flow can be achieved with a minimum of force.
- It is easy to tune a hydraulic Design Series vibrator to the material being handled. Simply increase the speed by gradually adjusting the flow to the vibrator until material flow is achieved. This way you obtain the maximum result with the minimum of air consumption and vibrator wear. Once the material moves freely, the vibrator can be turned off until it is needed again.
- Produces Uniform, Directional Flow.
- High Amplitude, Moderate Frequency vibration.
- Bi-rotational Hydraulic Motor.
- Versatile - Easy to control force and frequency by adjusting the flow.
- Available in Permanent Mount and Portable Clamp-on Mount. Clamp-on vibrators use square head set screws with concave cup points for positive self-locking and vibration resistance.
- Unique drive coupling protects motor shaft, vibrator shaft, bearings and seals from stress and unbalanced load of the weights; prevents air leaks; and gives longer life. Finest design available anywhere.
- Rugged Construction - Ductile iron housings, lightweight hardened aluminum covers, and sealed bearings to keep lubrication in and contaminants out.
- Easy repair and maintenance - designed for easy change-out of bearings, motors, couplings, and other components to refurbish Design Series vibrators to like new condition. Bearings, o-rings, retaining rings, etc. are standard, commonly available parts. Hydraulic Motor Repair Kits available to return motor to like-new condition.
- Five-Year Warranty.
- Adjustable weights available on C3, D4.5, & CC4.5 models.
- Roller bearings available on D4.5 & CC4.5 models to give speeds up to 7,500 RPM with intermittent use. Roller bearings give 5 times greater life than standard bearings. Roller bearing models have special oil lubrication system and vented covers to minimize heat build-up and transfer heat away from the bearings.
- 1.7 - 15.1 GPM depending on motor & size. 80-3,000 PSI depending on motor & size.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature = 350°F (175°C).
- Selection based on the weight of the material in the sloped portion of the container.
- In general, select the pneumatic Design Series vibrator capable of producing a force equal to one-tenth the weight of the material when the vibrator is operating at medium speed (3,000-4,000 rpm).
|Global Hydraulic Design Series Vibrators Selection Guide
|WEIGHT of MATERIAL in SLOPED PORTION of BIN/HOPPER
||PNEUMATIC DESIGN SERIES VIBRATORS
|3,500 - 5,000
||1,588 - 2,268
|5,000 - 6,000
||2,268 - 2,2722
|6,000 - 7,000
||2,722 - 3,175
|7,000 - 9,000
||3,175 - 4,082
|9,000 - 12,500
||4,082 - 5,670
|12,500 - 15,000
||5,670 - 6,804
|15,000 - 20,000
||6,804 - 9,072
|20,000 - 25,000
||9,072 - 11,340
|25,000 - 30,000
||11,340 - 13,608
|30,000 - 40,000
||13,608 - 18,144
|40,000 - 50,000
||18,144 - 22,680
|50,000 - 75,000
||22,680 - 34,019
|75,000 - 100,000
||34,019 - 45,359
- Brackets for C3 models provide wedge mount for railcar pockets.
- Hydraulic Motor Repair Kits - Kit #1 includes ball bearing, needle bearings, seal, and gaskets. Kit #2 includes ball, crescent ring, keys, drive pin, plug, torx screws, retaining rings, spring, idler shaft, and spacer.
- Sirometer - Convenient, compact RPM Meter for measuring vibrator speed.
|Global Hydraulic Design Series Vibrators Accessories
||D4.5 or CC4.5
||D7 or CC7
||¾” – 16 SAE O-RING
||¾” – 16 SAE O-RING
||¾” – 14 NPT
|Minimum Hose Size
||0.129 CU IN
||0.388 CU IN
||0.698 CU IN
|Maximum Continuous Pressure
|Maximum Intermittent Pressure
|Maximum Back Pressure
|Motor Repair Kit #1
|Motor Repair Kit #2
|Wedge Bracket for Standard Railcar Pocket
|American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Global Manufacturing, Inc. Roofing Project||