Dimensional Data |
Findeva FAL Series Oscillators
Oscillators use the impact action produced by a moving piston. The linear force that is produced works well for material feeding and screening applications. Findeva oscillators are air-cushioned piston vibrators. They use a cushion of air to dampen the piston movement, so the piston reverses direction before impacting the vibrator base. Therefore, Findeva piston vibrators are more quiet and less violent than the impacting piston vibrators (piston actually impacts the base of the vibrator).
- Linear oscillators produce linear force and are used mainly for material feeding and screening applications.
- Commonly used on chutes, channels or tubes, and spiral chute feed hoppers for conveying fine materials such as chemical powders, flour, sugar, etc.
- Also used on screens for sorting fine materials.
- Swiss engineered and manufactured for Global Manufacturing by Findeva AG.
- Versatile - Easy to control force and frequency independently. Force is increased by turning up the air pressure. Frequency is decreased by adding weights to the piston or housing.
- Easy to Mount - Threaded holes provided for mounting either by the piston or by the housing.
- Quiet Operation - Force produced by air-cushioned piston. Less than 80 dBA. Much more quiet than other pneumatic vibrators.
- Clean Operation - No oily mist produced because no lubrication is required.
- Long Life - Hard anodized aluminum housing and stainless steel piston.
- Two-Year Warranty.
- Filtered air. No Lubrication required.
- 30-90 PSI. Less than 12 CFM.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature = 300°F (150°C).
- Selection based on the combined weight of the chute or moving part of the screen and the material inside.
- Select the FAL-Series oscillator by referring to the table below.
- Refine your selection based on the mesh size of the material. For very fine material, use the vibrator that produces the higher frequency vibration (higher cpm). For coarser material use the slower vibrator.
|FINDEVA OSCILLATORS Selection Guide
|COMBINED WEIGHT of CHUTE or SCREEN and MATERIAL inside
|0 - 10
||0 - 5
|10 - 35
||5 - 15
|35 - 90
||15 - 40
|90 - 165
||40 - 75
|165 - 265
||75 - 120
||2 x FP-35
|American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Global Manufacturing, Inc. Roofing Project||