Pneumatic Standard &
Stainless Steel Series
Dimensional Data |
Findeva Stainless Steel GT Series
Turbine vibrators use compressed air to turn an unbalanced turbine wheel producing rotary vibration. The more unbalanced the wheel and the faster it turns the greater the centrifugal force produced. In general, properly designed turbine vibrators are much more quiet and efficient than other types of pneumatic rotary vibrators (i.e. ball or roller vibrators).
When harnessed by proper mounting of the turbine vibrator, this rotary vibration is transferred through the hopper or bin wall to the material within. As the material vibrates it is displaced from the hopper wall reducing friction and allowing gravity to restore material flow. Proper mounting also disperses the rotary vibration over a large area producing uniform material flow. Since rotary vibration is directional, material will be encouraged to flow in the direction of the rotating turbine wheel.
Findeva GT Series
- Findeva turbine vibrators are very efficient; develop very high RPM and very high frequency vibration. This makes them well suited for moving very fine materials such as dry sand, cement, fine clay, coal by-products, dust, sugar, powder, spices, flour, fine chemicals, and so on.
- Stainless Steel Golden Turbine® vibrators are great for food processing, pharmaceutical, and other "clean environment" applications because there is no paint to chip or peel and no oily mist produced, since they require no lubrication.
- It is easy to tune a turbine vibrator to the material being handled. When the frequency of the vibration matches the natural frequency of the material, enhanced flow can be achieved with a minimum of force. This can be achieved by simply increasing the speed gradually (increasing the air flow) until material flow is achieved. This way you obtain the maximum result with the minimum of air consumption and vibrator wear. Once the material moves freely, the vibrator can be turned off until it is needed again.
- Swiss engineered & manufactured for Global Manufacturing, Inc. by Findeva AG.
- Produces Uniform, Directional Flow.
- High Frequency, Medium Amplitude Vibration.
- Highly Efficient - More efficient than other pneumatic vibrators including all ball and roller vibrators and most other turbine vibrators.
- Versatile - Easy to control force and frequency by adjusting air supply.
- Clean Operation - No oily mist because non-lubricated air is used. Stainless Steel housing will not rust, flake, or peel. Standard model has baked enamel paint.
- Small, Lightweight - Standard models has super light aluminum housing.
- Quiet Operation - 60-75 dBA. Much more quiet than other pneumatic vibrators.
- Easy Maintenance & Repair - Special pre-lubricated, high-speed shielded bearings are designed for long life at high RPM's
- Two-Year Warranty.
- Filtered air. No lubrication required.
- 15-90 PSI. 1-20 CFM.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature = 250°F (120°C).
- Selection based on the weight of the material in the sloped portion of the container.
- In general, select the turbine vibrator capable of producing a force equal to one-tenth the weight of the material when the vibrator is operating at low to medium pressure (20-40 PSI / 1.4-2.8 BAR).
- When more than one vibrator fits, refine your selection based on the mesh size of the material. For very fine material, use the vibrator that produces the higher frequency vibration (higher rpm). For coarser material use the slower vibrator.
|GOLDEN TURBINE® VIBRATORS Selection Guide
|WEIGHT of MATERIAL in SLOPED
PORTION of BIN/HOPPER
|GOLDEN TURBINE® by Findeva
|| Stainless Steel GT Turbine
||GT-13, GT-16, GT-25
||1 OR 2 X GT-25-RF
||2 X GT-25-RF
||GT-30, GT-40, GT-48
||3 X GT-25-RF
||GT-40, GT-48, 2 X GT-30
||4 X GT-25-RF
||2 X GT-40, 2 X GT-48
||>4 X GT-25-RF
- Manual Valves - 2-way manual ball valve used to turn the vibrator on and off for normal operation.
- Solenoids - For remote or automated control, use 2-way normally closed solenoid valve to turn the vibrator on and off for normal operation.
- Airline Kits - Required for trouble-free operation and long life of turbine vibrators. Includes airline filter and pressure regulator with gauge.
- Mufflers - Reduce noise and prevent contamination from entering exhaust port.
- Sirometer - Convenient, compact RPM Meter for measuring vibrator speed.
|American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Global Manufacturing, Inc. Roofing Project||